Kemflo Canada seeks highly motivated and skilled individuals to contribute to our continued growth and success. Commonly sought professions include machine operators, set-up technicians, material handler, tool design engineer and many more. If you are interested in applying, answer the screening questions and upload your resume. You can also call us at 905-832-1217. Kemflo Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodations. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Kemflo Canada. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resource Manager.
Kemflo Canada is an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or national origin. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting from $16.00 per hour
Open to Canadian Citizens
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
All employees are expected to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- Follow production instructions of supervisor to ensure quality
- Maintained quality and quantity during the shift
- Clean and maintain good housekeeping practices
- Ensure that Machines are producing quality products by checking on output
- Pack and Label product as per quality standards
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Clean and maintained equipment and work area
- Steel toed shoes is always a must in the plant. Candidate must provide own safety shoes.
- Safety glasses are the responsibility of the employee.
- Must adhere to established policies and procedure.
- Must always wear PPE.