Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Available Shifts: Day: 7:00am-3:30pm | Afternoon: 3:00pm-11:30pm | Night: 11:00pm-7:30am
Benefits: Extended Health Care, Dental Care, and Paid Vacation
Open to Canadian Citizens
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER, OUR BENEFITS
- Increases based on role progression.
- Paid time off, extended dental and health care.
- A clean and safe indoor work environment.
- Training and opportunity for advancement.
- Outstanding team support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce products to meet work order specifications while meeting high standard of quality.
- Operate our machinery and equipment to the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Support plant continuous improvement initiatives.
- Follow production instructions of supervisor to ensure quality.
- Clean and maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by checking on output.
- Pack and label product as per quality standards.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
- Participate in cross-training with other departments on the production line to further your skillset.
- Support with the assembly department.
- Comfortable standing/walking for long periods.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and move loads up to 50lbs.
Health & Safety
- Have a positive attitude, led by example and are respectful towards your team members.
- Understand the importance of health and safety at work and can follow instructions.
We will provide in-house training to help you be successful in this role! No experience is required.