Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Shifts: Day: 7:00am-3:30pm
Open to Canadian Citizens
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER, OUR BENEFITS
- Increases based on role progression.
- Paid vacation, extended dental and health care.
- A clean and safe indoor work environment.
- Training and opportunity for advancement.
- Outstanding team support.
Focus on Position
To ensure that all molding machines, temperature regulators, controllers, robotics, feeding systems and all auxiliary equipment are running and maintained in excellent working condition. Perform preventative maintenance and keep accurate records of the dates and times of the service work on all key machinery and be responsible for overall plant maintenance and repairs wherever needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly.
- Ability to utilize tools, equipment, and measuring/calibration/diagnostic devices.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Perform preventative maintenance & calibration programs & keep maintenance records.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs or fixtures.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment.
- Complete documentation as per ISO Standards.
- Programming and troubleshooting of PLC and Robotics control systems.
- Set-up, install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Safely and accurately use tools like drill press, grinders, etc.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
Education & Training
- Associate degree/diploma/ certificate through a vocational or technical school in the following fields: Industrial Maintenance, Mechatronics, Computer-integrated manufacturing, or Electro-mechanics.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Licensed Industrial Electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineer
- 433A license
- Certifications in Electrical Power Testing or Certified Control Systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly changing environment with limited supervision.
- Comfortable standing and walking for long periods time.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
Health & Safety
- Understand the importance of health and safety at work and can follow instructions.
- Have a positive attitude, lead by example and are respectful towards your team members.