Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: Extended Health Care, Dental Care, and Paid Vacation
Open to Canadian Citizens
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER, OUR BENEFITS
- Increases based on role progression.
- Paid vacation, extended dental and health care.
- A clean and safe indoor work environment.
- Training and opportunity for advancement.
- Outstanding team support.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for managing and developing relationships with existing clientele, as well as prospecting for new business opportunities within North America. This person would be required to travel frequently (often up to several hours of driving per day) and fly down to our warehouse in Houston Texas occasionally.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities and accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain awareness of Kemflo product lines, newer products, and competitor activities.
- Assist in preparing and submitting quotations and proposals for custom inquiries.
- Follows up on open and outstanding quotations to determine status.
- Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, 30/60/90 and other documentation.
- Use Kemflo’s ERP systems and sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Handles and responds to customer complaints.
- Analyze customer profile data to identify business development opportunities.
- Identify key customer needs and business objectives and align them with Kemflo’s products and services.
- Prepare, plan, and deliver targeted and instructive product presentations.
- Efficiently and effectively manage daily communication flow with customers and internal team members.
- Follow and understand the importance of health and safety at work.
- All Kemflo employees must adhere to the guidelines presented in the employee handbook.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to recognize opportunities by reviewing customer profile data.
- Knowledge of injection molding
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an outside sales role in the manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (benefit: Bachelor of Science)
- Experience in business-to-business sales.
Health & Safety
- Have a positive attitude, led by example and are respectful towards your team members.
- Understand the importance of health and safety at work and can follow instructions.