Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Open to Canadian Citizens
Kemflo Canada, established in 1988, has developed a solid reputation for the design and manufacturing of quality injection molded products. We are an OEM Manufacturer of plastic injection molded products and provide services to all different industries, such as construction, industrial/chemical, agriculture, environmental, and medical. Kemflo has valued knowledge and experience in a wide range of thermoplastics resins and offer a full range of services such as, product design, mold making, custom engineering, post molding, overmolding, automation, and custom assembly. Our commitment is to provide our customers with value added services in quality and on time delivery.
Kemflo Canada seeks highly motivated and skilled individuals to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you value a culture of integrity, social responsibility, and excellence, we invite you to join our team.
The production Team Lead will organize and perform a full range of duties, of a complex nature, that requires a thorough understanding of departmental organization, functions, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares the production floor for daily production
- Monitors daily production and adjust production based on inventory.
- Review production set-ups for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Assist trouble shooting of machines, dies, jigs.
- Train/maintain training of team members in the process
- Monitor Team Member/Machines for improvements.
- Assist in quality investigations
- Report issues/problems to immediate supervisor.
- Conduct periodic audits of the processes.
- Perform inventories as needed.
- Ensure document control is being completed properly.
- Communicate with other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Production system knowledge
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to achieve success and generate results both on their own as well as through teamwork
- Proactive thinker and self-starter
- First Aid and CPR training
- Ability to Interpret Product Drawings
- Ability to work other shifts as required
Manufacturing Team Leader will implement responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ability to work in a high noise level area standing/ walking for the majority of shift.
- Multitasking is an essential job function for this role.
- Minimum QualificationsHigh School Diplomas or Equivalent.
2-3 years previous leadership/supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent
Must have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
Must be able to work independently.
Must be detail oriented and organized.
Personal Protective Equipment
Steel toed shoes is always a must in the plant. Candidate must provide own
Safety glasses are the responsibility of the employee
Due to Covid, you must wear a face mask
Follow all safety policies and procedures, work safe
Kemflo Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities
throughout the recruitment process and will work with qualified job applicants to provide
suitable accommodations in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs
due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all
aspects of the selection process for Kemflo Canada. To request an accommodation,
please contact our Human Resource Manager.
Kemflo Canada is an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate based on race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability or national origin. All employment is decided based on qualifications,
merit, and business need.