Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Open to Canadian Citizens
- Prepares the production floor for daily production
- Monitors daily production and adjust production based on inventory.
- Review production set-ups for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Assist trouble shooting of machines, dies, jigs.
- Train/maintain training of team members in the process
- Monitor Team Member/Machines for improvements.
- Assist in quality investigations
- Report issues/problems to immediate supervisor.
- Conduct periodic audits of the processes.
- Perform inventories as needed.
- Ensure document control is being completed properly.
- Communicate with other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Production system knowledge
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to achieve success and generate results both on their own as well as through teamwork
- Proactive thinker and self-starter
- First Aid and CPR training
- Ability to Interpret Product Drawings
- Ability to work other shifts as required
Production Team Leader will implement responsibilities in accordance with the
organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees;
planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ability to work in a high noise level area standing/ walking for the majority of shift.
- Multitasking is an essential job function for this role.
- High School Diplomas or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years previous leadership/supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Steel toed shoes is always a must in the plant. Candidate must provide own safety shoes.
- Safety glasses are the responsibility of the employee
- Must adhere to established policies and procedure
- Must always wear PPE