Kemflo Canada seeks highly motivated and skilled individuals to contribute to our continued growth and success. Commonly sought professions include machine operators, set-up technicians, material handler, tool design engineer and many more. If you are interested in applying, answer the screening questions and upload your resume. You can also call us at 905-832-1217. Kemflo Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodations. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Kemflo Canada. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resource Manager.
Kemflo Canada is an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or national origin. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
General Labour / Forklift Operator / Material Handler
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Open to all Canadian Citizens
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
All employees are expected to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Focus of Position
You will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing resins for production. Oversee the inventory of all resins, resin colour as well as all regrind resins. Provide material to work centers to maintain production output in a safe and expedient manner using appropriate material handling equipment. Focus on regrind, it’s through-put and control.
- Receive shipments of resin ensuring deliveries are accurate and undamaged
- Record all shipments accurately in our ERP system
- Responsible for keeping raw material organized and protected from contamination
- Maintain accurate and detailed material records of all regrind
- Practice Good Housekeeping at all times
- Communicate with management on all issues that involve shipments and inventory of resin
- Efficiently and safely stack and store all raw materials in their designated areas.
- Communicate with Purchasing to ensure quantities levels of raw materials are maintained in order to meet production needs.
- Responsible for ensuring all regrind is labelled, maintained, recorded and uncontaminated
- Ensure resin is prepared in advance for production over the next 24 hrs. and is allocated to the designated machines.
- Insure regrind is inspected continually and incorporated back into production as specified.
- Ensure resin is mixed and colored proportionally as per the job traveler.
- Assist in shipping, receiving and warehouse organization when asked
- Carry out all other related duties where necessary
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Forklift experience required.
- Valid Forklift License
- Experience using reach truck
- Strong organizational skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in material handling and warehousing required
- Prioritize work productively, efficiently & effectively while maintaining attention to detail, quality, and safety
- Team player with a positive attitude, quick learner
- Prior material handling experience is a must.
- The ability to take direction and take initiative
- Steel toed shoes is always a must in the plant. Candidate must provide own safety shoes
- Safety glasses are the responsibility of the employee
- Must adhere to established policies and procedure
- Must always wear PPE